Monday, May 11, 2015

May 4th

Hey everyone!!

Everything is going fantastic here in the WKM. Just got done fishing a little more...getting a lot hotter around here. Near the lake, that just means more bugs! 

We've pretty busy with the work around here. We've been finding new and "out of the box" ways to go out and give service to the community, so that's been a lot of fun. We got to sit and talk with the ward leaders on some of the service ideas we've been thinking of, they had a really good laugh on some...most of them! ...not like we thought all of them up while we were walking in the sun ALL day.... I love this ward so much!! So many amazing people! Ya, so we'll be working a lot more in serving around the community, and it looks that the ward will be super excited to go all into it as well! 

We've been working really hard in finding by the Spirit. There ARE people who the Lord has prepared, and our focus has been to know who they are, and where they are. We've had some really cool miracles in the past week from that. I've always said it, but there are really amazing things happening here, and as we do all that we can, the Lord has promised us that we will be prepared to find and share the Gospel with those who have been prepared. ...man, the more I think of it, the Lord is preparing tons of people!! Not just those that we're able to come in contact with every day, but us as well! 

We're teaching some of the coolest people in the world!! I love these brethren to death! Keep Billy in your prayers. He's one of the coolest guys I know!! He's gone through so much in his life, but the Lord's had has led him so far, and he's been acting with amazing faith, committing and wanting to be baptized on the 30th of this month. Every lesson has been such a strong Spiritual experience for everything there! 

I cant really hold in Transfer news any longer, so on the fun side of things.......... I'll be staying here for this upcoming transfer! Elder Budica got the really cool call though, he'll be heading to Othello to work in the Mizteco area...which is a new language. So he'll be with a native companion who dosent speak a lick of Englsih, only Spanish and Mizteco. Pretty excited for him! 
I'll be getting one of the best missionaries on Earth! I served as DL in the district in Yakima with Elder Womack. We had a blast there, and he was full of greenie fire while being greenie busted. Love the Elder to death, so I'll be excited to see what will happen on Wednesday! 

Everything else is going really great!! Got the opportunity to translate for the ward this last Sunday. I found that it was A LOT easier than the last time I did it in Mattawa some......long time ago. So Spanish seems to still be there! We're running into a lot more Hispanics around here, so I'm getting my fill! :D

I love all of you so much! Keep working hard and love it!! 

ABRASOS!


--
Elder Glen Wright Washing Kennewick Mission 

No comments:

Post a Comment