Thursday, June 25, 2015

June 15th

Hola everyone!!!!! 


...BTW with the best way to start off a P-day, found the BEEEESSSSSSTTT T-shirt today...have to keep it a secret for a little while...but it's pretty amazing! ...pretty well puts my mission right onto a t-shirt! I LOVE tourist towns, they have EVERYTHING you ever never needed! 

 Como estan?! Everything is really awesome here! The work is going really well and we've been working really hard the past week. Some really cool things have been happening in the Chelan area, and we're really excited for everything and everyone! 


Highlights for the week:
-We had some really amazing lessons with our Recent Converts this past week, Steve and Juan. Juan is on fire and has been called to be the assistant ward mission leader! So we're getting him going on that! He's storming through the Book of Mormon for the first time as well, so it's been super cool to see! We made cookies with Steve!...enough said! He's a BLAST and we had a great time making chocolate chip cookies to give to a few families. 
-We've been planting lots of seeds. Meeting so many really cool people!! We havent been able to talk to a whole lot of people, but every person we were able to talk to 100% was placed in our path and was a huge miracle! 
-Jim is doing really well. We love him to death and pray constantly for him. We always can feel the love that God has for him!! Keep praying for him!! 
-Got transfer calls and results for the next transfer and who's in what mission
-Both of us gave talks in Church in Spanish, along with another brother who was giving his first talk...super strong spirit that Sunday!! AND we met another brother who was visiting the church for the first time and was basically smacked flat on his back with how strong the Spirit was there. 
-MISSIONARY WORK IS THE BEST!!! 
-Church is True! ...defiantly a highlight for the week!


SO, results of transfer calls! Both of us will be doubled out of the Chelan area. Elder Womack will be on his way to Oregon, and I'll be heading back to the Othello zone and serving in Warden. So that will also mean that I will new be in the new Washington Yakima Mission!
I am SO grateful that the Lord has permitted me to serve here in Chelan as well as the Washington Kennewick Mission. I love President Ware and will miss him. I look forward with faith and excitement for what the Lord has in store for me and for my brothers and sisters in Warden, and I look forward to meeting President Lewis. These two last transfers will be two of the best! 

I love you all and hope for the best for the next little while! Thank you for everything that you have done in serving and supporting me as well as our Father in Heaven. I know He lives, I know He loves me, I know He hears me and He answers me when I pray, I KNOW His Son is my Redeemer and that He died for me, that I can live Eternally one day! 

Abrasos! 


--
Elder Glen Wright Washing Kennewick Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment