Tuesday, February 10, 2015

January 12th

Hola everyone!!

Yet another week has gone by in a blink of an eye!! I just cant believe how fast things have been going around here! We've been keeping really busy and have had a BLAST!!


The coolest thing about the week is that there has been really amazing things happening everyday. It's still got me thinking on what we can do to keep miracles happening each day, and continue to grow! I LOVE this work, and the amazing people here in Pasco are really prepared to receive the Gospel! 

On the lines of what we are able to do and change in order to help the work come in its fullness, we're still receiving many trainings on better ways we can be Christ-like missionaries. In simple terms, I still have SO much to change, but the amazing changes and blessings that I personally have seen through applying the Gospel more in my life has been absolutely amazing! I just love how the Lord works!! We are here to help others come unto Christ through His Gospel, but we ourselves have even a greater opportunity to strengthen and build ourselves!! I love the opportunities each day given with the many different challenges and abilities we have to turn to the Lord in every way, to allow Him to teach us and help us overcome our disabilities. The Gospel's THE BEST!!!


Might be about time to give a little update on my Spanish as well...................it's still coming along! :D 
I absolutely love speaking the language!! Es lo mejor!!!! 
I love the people and the amazing culture! So much fun to learn and live it each day! And as everyone knows who lives here in Pasco, it's known as "Little Mexico!" Aint no English speakin' here!!!


Sorry that there's not too much in this week's email. Lots of really amazing things are happening, and I'm super excited and happy to be here serving in the Lorde's vineyard! I love you all and pray for each of you!! 

Abracitos!!



--
Elder Glen Wright Washing Kennewick Mission 

No comments:

Post a Comment